Friday, November 28, 2008

Exercise 7 - Wikis

I laughed out loud a little when I saw our next exercise. Ironically, one of my grad school assignments was to contribute to the Kent State Library Science wiki. Here's the URL:

http://ksulis60003.pbwiki.com/

Our assignment was to find a relevant site in one of the catagories and contribute it to the wiki. I chose Library Blogs and found one called the Twilight Librarian, which is librarian Jim Rettig's musings on library life. There are some really neat blogs on the wiki to explore if I ever find the time.

I am also a frequenter of the site lostpedia.com. I'm a HUGE fan of the tv show Lost. This site is basically a wiki all about the show. You can contribute facts and theories about the various characters and situations in the show. Or you can just sit back and read about what other people have to say.

No comments: